Thursday, June 30, 2011

Megastar Package


Today on stardoll we all got a message about stardoll's latest superstar package - 'Megastar'
If you upgrade to Megastar you will recieve the following:
12 Months superstar membership & 3 months extra free!
2000 starcoins
5 mega items
2 extra rooms
Royalty membershp*
If you have over 200 starpoints.
But:
When I went to purchase it on a non-superstar account it was 12months & 3 extra free and 18 free items and 2600 stardollars  it said nothing about 2 extra rooms or the royalty membership.
So I don't know do you still get them with that?
Is it a different offer/package?
Anyways the Megastar package
I personally think it's a great offer and I would love it it comes in at around 47.40 euros which works out at 3.16 euros a month & 3 months free.
It's pricey, but I personally think it's well worth it.
J.S.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment